Wednesday, November 7, 2012

coffee

We were at a restaurant over the summer, and they had a fun display of coffee mug photos in the waiting area. The artist had embarked on a cup-a-day photo project, and photographed his coffee cup on a daily basis. He was quite creative, and I really enjoyed the collection. Unfortunately, I did not write down his website, and now, 3 months later, when I remembered how fun his perspective was, I have been unable to find his photos. I kind of think it is no longer online. Regardless, his work made me want to take pictures of my own coffee cup on a somewhat regular basis (even knowing that the pictures may all be taken within 10 feet of my coffee maker and knowing that I can't hold a camera steady once I've ingested caffeine). I only drink coffee sometimes on the weekends and vacations, so this will in no way become a daily goal for me :) Here is my first coffee cup shot, and I do have to admit, it wasn't even my cup of joe.


100mm, f/4.0, 1/125, 400 ISO

No comments:

Post a Comment